What is Cyber Security?
July 6, 2021
After the introduction of the internet to the people and from a simple computer worm to fileless malware, ransomware, and Nation or state-sponsored cyberattacks, everything is changed. When Internet users started facing this type of cyber threat, Cybersecurity came to light. By applying technologies, processes, collective methods and skilled people to protect all those devices which are connected to the internet and to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and networks.
In today’s world, the fastest thing growing is technology. Technology is a power that can be used in both ways; Good or Bad. Technology comes with its loopholes, and that is one such promising reason why cybersecurity is crucial! Various sectors like finance, government, military, Healthcare, Education, or any business you can imagine is over the Internet or in some way connected to the internet. Every business requires data for its work and has to use it to provide the services. The data can be anything like its customer or user data, contact information, payment gateway information, medical or health-related information, social media links, personal identity, information regarding devices, and a lot more. To keep it secure, cybersecurity is applied as it is highly sensitive information and of great value to cyber criminals.
Why is it important?
- The costs of breaches, cyber-attacks are tremendously huge for companies, So an iterative security check can help in mitigations, Which certainly means checking existing implementation for betterment.
- Hackers are always looking for new and sophisticated ways to attack, So a like minded but ethical team of cybersecurity researchers can help you understand what is your current state of cybersecurity.
- 95% of cybersecurity breaches are caused by human errors, Though there is no perfect fix for cybersecurity but training employee trainings for cybersecurity can help mitigate such sophisticated phishing attacks!
Bluefire Redteam Risk Assessments & Employee Training
Our team of skilled researchers are well capable in the following risk assessments , With custom techniques in our arsenal!
- Web and mobile application Penetration testing
- Network Penetration testing
- AWS Cloud Penetration Testing & Defenses
- Physical security
- Employee training on cybersecurity
Benefits of Cyber Security with Bluefire Redteam?
- Business protection against cyberattacks and data breaches.
- Protection for data and networks.
- Prevention of unauthorized user access.
- Protection for end-users and endpoint devices.
- Smooth Business continuity.
- Improved confidence in the company’s reputation and trust for developers, partners, customers, stakeholders, and employees.
Cybersecurity, penetration testing, risk assessment